1. According to the scene conditions, fully consider the possible risk factors in the rescue process and determine the rescue plan.
2. Rescue passages must be created in accordance with the relevant provisions of the industry standard "Guidelines for Action for the Resolution of Road Traffic Accidents" (GA / T 1276).
如电池有电解液泄漏、打火、冒烟或冒泡声等现象时，应打开车窗和后备箱通风，防止烟气大量积聚； 若现场通风条件差，可采取人工鼓风、利用排烟机送风等方式驱散现场有毒有害气体。 3. Use fire-fighting integrated gas masks or air respirators to provide respiratory protection for trapped and rescuers as appropriate . If the battery has electrolyte leakage, fire, smoke, or bubbling, open the window. Ventilation with the trunk to prevent a large accumulation of smoke; if the site ventilation conditions are poor, artificial blasting, using the exhaust of the exhaust machine to disperse the toxic and harmful gases on the site.
4. Avoid high-voltage electric cables and power batteries, use equipment such as demolition, lifting, support, and traction, and use reasonable rescue methods to rescue people in distress.
5. For a bus that collided or tipped over, manually open the emergency switch on the side of the door from the outside to open the escape channel. When the door cannot be opened, the door and window of the car should be quickly broken to rescue the trapped person.
6. According to the trapped state of the trapped person and the injured part, they will take corresponding rescue measures with the medical emergency personnel to maintain vital signs and eliminate the risks of electric shock and leakage in a timely manner. The rescued personnel will be rescued by the medical emergency personnel.