The Oshkosh Group's mission is "MOVE", "To promote high-quality and efficient solutions with our customers"
We have the following four strategies to support our mission:
- M-market recovery and growth. The recovery of the market provides an opportunity for Oshkosh to return to its peak. It will bring considerable benefits to our brand.
- O- Optimize cost and capital structure. We continually evaluate ways to minimize our operating and product costs while maximizing our operations.
- V- value innovation. Oshkosh has always been innovative. From our industry-leading products to the latest technology, innovations provide Oshkosh with an opportunity to continue to lead the market, enabling us to provide premier after-sales service and support.
- E- Emerging Market Expansion. Oshkosh has many opportunities to expand the international market, and we are driving the company's future growth by increasing revenue in the international market.
Oshkosh's main brands are: Oshkosh, JLG, Pierce, McNeilus, IMT, Jerr-Dan, CON-E-CO and London. These brands are leaders in their respective industries. JLG covers a diverse product portfolio, including JLG® aerial platforms, JLG, SkyTrak®, and well-known brands such as Lull® and telehandlers. Under the Pierce® brand, Oshkosh is a leading fire truck manufacturer in North America. Oshkosh is also one of the world's leading manufacturers of defense vehicles. McNeilus® concrete mixer trucks have the largest number of concrete producer users. McNeilus is the global leader in garbage trucks. Jerr-Dan is the top brand in towing and trailer equipment. CON-E-CO is a leading company in the US concrete mixing equipment manufacturers; London is a well-known Canadian concrete mixer manufacturer.
The Oshkosh Group was established in 1917 and has manufacturing companies in 11 states in the United States and Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, the Netherlands and Romania. The company employs approximately 12,400 people worldwide.
* Past performance does not guarantee future results.